LOL!! SO funny! We are late doing our pictures since I have had a terrible case of bronchitis! Brady and Hunter are too cute I look forward to the picture that you finally got. Kim
I just checked out the family blog site. I totally forgot about it, but I was cleaning up my document folder, saw the entry and decided to click on it to see if there was anything new. WOW! It is all just too cute! What a great way to keep record of your family's growth and memories. I guarantee I will be checking it out more often. Thank you for doing this. Love, ChiChi
3 comments:
LOL!!
SO funny!
We are late doing our pictures since I have had a terrible case of bronchitis!
Brady and Hunter are too cute I look forward to the picture that you finally got.
Kim
I just checked out the family blog site. I totally forgot about it, but I was cleaning up my document folder, saw the entry and decided to click on it to see if there was anything new. WOW! It is all just too cute! What a great way to keep record of your family's growth and memories. I guarantee I will be checking it out more often.
Thank you for doing this.
Love,
ChiChi
Post a Comment